Monday, July 03, 2006

An evening at the park






One of Bailee's favorite things to do at the park is to go down the slide. This one seemed to have some static electricity which did not bother her a bit. We also got to feed the ducks, which balilee was more interested in hugging.

4 comments:

aglen said...

Bailee and Tyne have the same shoes!! In fact, I think Bailee and Tyne are the same size now. ;) Hooray for blogs! Thanks for starting one!!!

Anonymous said...

Laurie, this is so neat to be able to see you guys, as if you are just in Jacksonville, and not clear across the country. Bailee is so cute, and growing every day it seems

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Uncle Donnie and I are sure enjoying all the pictures. I LOVE the pigtails. She is just TOO CUTE. We sure do miss you all. Send me your new address. Keep up the good work. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It's Debbie's niece she could not stop talking about the pictures of Bailee. She told me almost ever time I talk to her that she had to give me the web site so I could see them and she was right they are so cute.