Here Bailee has opened the microwave from Uncle Donnie and Aunt Debbie. I think it was the hit of the party. We could barely get her to open anything else for a while. She still plays with it a lot everyday. She will warm baby Anna's bottle in her microwave and then feed her. It is so funny. She also got a guitar which she had been asking for for quite a while now. Yesterday she made us all sit down and sing whatever song she was playing. She is so much fun!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Happy 3rd Birthday Bailee Paige!
Here Bailee has opened the microwave from Uncle Donnie and Aunt Debbie. I think it was the hit of the party. We could barely get her to open anything else for a while. She still plays with it a lot everyday. She will warm baby Anna's bottle in her microwave and then feed her. It is so funny. She also got a guitar which she had been asking for for quite a while now. Yesterday she made us all sit down and sing whatever song she was playing. She is so much fun!
1 comment:
Hello from the Eubanks family. I cannot believe Bailee is already 3 years old. It seems like yesterday she was just born. Have you guys been gone that long? It doesn't seem like it. I love all the pictures you put on the blog! Too cute!!
Pam Eubanks
Post a Comment