Thursday, March 20, 2008

I LOVE my new house keeper.

Bailee loves to help me clean the house. Actually she loves to use the cleaning tools. I think her favorite thing to do is to spray the windex. Today while I was cleaning the bathroom I let her take the windex and spray the glass coffee table. I heard her spraying and spraying and spraying. I could only imagine the table covered with windex, and only hope it was not dripping on the carpet. She then began to wipe the table and decided she would need a few more paper towels. She actually does a really good job. I had gone back in the bathroom to finish up and she came in to inform me she had put the hair spray away. I said "what"?, and she said "I put the hair spray away". I just laughed and said o.k. I guess I had better share with her it was glass cleaner and not hair spray. I sure do Love my house keeper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can Bailee come help MiMi clean house?

Love you,

MiMi