Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Bailee Paige






The morning of Bailee's birthday we had cake and presents before Ricky left for school. Bailee wanted chocolate cake with chocolate icing and that is what she got. We also had a surprise for her that she did not know about. Her friend Gabi knocked on the door and told her we were going to spend the day at Disneyland! After cake and presents I think Bailee would have been just happy to stay home and play polly pockets and Gabi was already trying out the new dress-up clothes. We went on to Disney and had a great time, hope you enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

the gereckes said...

Hey Laurie...what great pictures and what a wonderful day for Bailee...that's like the ultimate princess day...she'll probably remember that forever! I always love checking your blog...your family is precious...I hope you're doing great...love you!