Friday, September 04, 2009

Bailee's First Day of Masters Kids






Bailee started her first day of preschool this week. She was so excited, and loved every minute of it. It is a one day a week, mommy and me preschool meaning that I do everything with her except for playground time. Each mom in the class of 32 kids has a job, one might lead music, or craft time, or snack time, etc. I am the welcome coordinator which means I set up the table that the children come to sign in, check off homework, learn their weekly Bible verse. Bailee has already completed her homework packet and learned one of her songs and it has only been two days. This is going to be a wonderful time for her, and I am so glad to get the individual time with her that Masters Kids encourages. Hope you enjoy the pictures of her special day.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great pictures!! She's been ready for school for a few years now :) I remember when she left her notebook - "homework" at my house one night. We love your sweet family!!!

Aunt Dana said...

She looks so grown up Laurie... I can't take them growing up so fast without us :( Love you guys!