Some sweet friends lent us their cabin on Big Bear Lake for the week of Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time playing in the snow, making smores, and just being together. Bailee and Annika adopted the squirrels, gave them names and fed them on the porch. Julia got her first sled ride while safely strapped into her car seat. Other than some car sickness coming down the mountain,(of which I will spare you the details) I would say this was the sweetest family vacation yet!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Family Trip to Big Bear
Some sweet friends lent us their cabin on Big Bear Lake for the week of Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time playing in the snow, making smores, and just being together. Bailee and Annika adopted the squirrels, gave them names and fed them on the porch. Julia got her first sled ride while safely strapped into her car seat. Other than some car sickness coming down the mountain,(of which I will spare you the details) I would say this was the sweetest family vacation yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment